12-20-2012 12:20 PM
The "Scan to Email" function is not working. When I try to scan a document to my email, it says, "The scan failed. Try again or touch Exit to quit." I've tried multiple times and even turned it off and on. I also checked the Wi-Fi connection, and it is indeed connected. But for some reason when I try to scan a document to my email, it doesn't work :/. It recently started not working today. Please help! I need to scan multiple files to my customers.
12-21-2012 01:48 PM
12-26-2012 09:11 PM
I'm also having a similar issue, but mine gets caught in a loop saying "preparing to scan", but nothing ever happens. The scan to computer feature is still working just fine.
12-27-2012 12:40 PM
What OS are you using?
Have you made any resent changes to your network?
Have you resently updated the firmware on your router?
What email provider do you use?
Does your email open in Outlook or in a web browser?
12-27-2012 06:20 PM
What OS are you using? Windows 7
Have you made any resent changes to your network? no
Have you resently updated the firmware on your router? no
What email provider do you use? Outlook Express
Does your email open in Outlook or in a web browser? Yes.
The scan to email function just does not work..
12-27-2012 06:47 PM
08-30-2013 09:39 AM
08-30-2013 11:50 AM
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax