12-20-2012 12:20 PM
The "Scan to Email" function is not working. When I try to scan a document to my email, it says, "The scan failed. Try again or touch Exit to quit." I've tried multiple times and even turned it off and on. I also checked the Wi-Fi connection, and it is indeed connected. But for some reason when I try to scan a document to my email, it doesn't work :/. It recently started not working today. Please help! I need to scan multiple files to my customers.
12-21-2012 01:48 PM
12-26-2012 09:11 PM
I'm also having a similar issue, but mine gets caught in a loop saying "preparing to scan", but nothing ever happens. The scan to computer feature is still working just fine.
12-27-2012 12:40 PM
What OS are you using?
Have you made any resent changes to your network?
Have you resently updated the firmware on your router?
What email provider do you use?
Does your email open in Outlook or in a web browser?
12-27-2012 06:20 PM
What OS are you using? Windows 7
Have you made any resent changes to your network? no
Have you resently updated the firmware on your router? no
What email provider do you use? Outlook Express
Does your email open in Outlook or in a web browser? Yes.
The scan to email function just does not work..
12-27-2012 06:47 PM
08-30-2013 09:39 AM
08-30-2013 11:50 AM
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers