03-18-2011 05:14 PM
Why am I only able to save documents I scan using the HP PSC 1310 as jpg, bmp, png, or tif? There is no way to save a document as a pdf. Who in the world would want to save a document as a jpg? Pictures I understand; documents, you've got to be kidding.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax