03-18-2011 05:14 PM
Why am I only able to save documents I scan using the HP PSC 1310 as jpg, bmp, png, or tif? There is no way to save a document as a pdf. Who in the world would want to save a document as a jpg? Pictures I understand; documents, you've got to be kidding.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers