10-11-2012 07:41 PM
The HP PSC 1510 scanner creates a new file for each page I want to scan. What do I do to scan multiple pages into one document.? There is no add button and I only have options of saving as BMP, JPG, PNG or TIF file. Thanks for any suggestions.
10-12-2012 12:18 AM
There are few alternatives, if you wish to scan documents to PDF files, please try this free software:
You can download this free software from the following link:
To merge many PDF files, you can use this:
This free software also allows you to split a big pdf file into many smaller files such as extract few chapters of a thick book.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax