12-02-2009 05:38 PM
A friend gave me her HP PSC 750 and I have downloaded and confirmed I have the current software drivers from the HP site. When I try to scan, I receive the message "Options not set" on the printer screen. What do I need to do to fix this???
09-07-2012 02:01 PM
Using new computer with windows 7. Keep getting scanner failure messages. Push scanner button and get options not set message. Printer works but can"t copy or scan.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax