12-02-2009 05:38 PM
A friend gave me her HP PSC 750 and I have downloaded and confirmed I have the current software drivers from the HP site. When I try to scan, I receive the message "Options not set" on the printer screen. What do I need to do to fix this???
09-07-2012 02:01 PM
Using new computer with windows 7. Keep getting scanner failure messages. Push scanner button and get options not set message. Printer works but can"t copy or scan.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers