01-09-2013 02:51 PM
Just upgraded to a new desktop - with Windows 7 installed. My 2710 will print, wirelessly, but it will not scan.
It works wonderfully with my old laptop - running windows XP
01-09-2013 02:53 PM
Have you installed the software on the new computer?
If not here is the link for the software required to do scanning http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategor
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers