01-09-2013 02:51 PM
Just upgraded to a new desktop - with Windows 7 installed. My 2710 will print, wirelessly, but it will not scan.
It works wonderfully with my old laptop - running windows XP
01-09-2013 02:53 PM
Have you installed the software on the new computer?
If not here is the link for the software required to do scanning http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategor
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax