09-27-2013 06:37 AM
HP Photosmart 6520 All-in-One Printer Series - 'Incompatible Ink Cartridge' or 'Indicated Ink Cartridge Must Be Replaced' Message Displays on the Control Panel.
Wins Visa. I just purchase two HP Cargidges (Black) Made one print just fine, second copy got this message. Now What to do?
09-27-2013 07:20 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:34 AM by OscarFuentes
Please follow the steps mentioned in the document below.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax