02-06-2012 07:11 PM
I have a hp 7510 that will not scan my documents to PDF file. It says it does but when i go to open the file it say "can not open this document" But when I scan the same documents to JPEG its works and files will open. My old HP printer WOULD scan to PDF and open with no issues.... Thanks a bunch!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers