02-06-2012 07:11 PM
I have a hp 7510 that will not scan my documents to PDF file. It says it does but when i go to open the file it say "can not open this document" But when I scan the same documents to JPEG its works and files will open. My old HP printer WOULD scan to PDF and open with no issues.... Thanks a bunch!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax