Question

Student
Maryma
Message 1 of 2 (2,645 Views)

HP Photosmart All-In-One Series 4200

This question is different from the ones I have read so far in this forum but it involves scanning.  When I scanned a document a while back, part of the document (it was an application) was normal -- in other words I could read it.  However, because I had to fill out some info, that's where the problem occured.  I couldn't read my own handwriting!  It looked like it was in some other language.  So in summary, part of the document read in English, and the parts where I had to fill in my personal info was totally impossible to read!  I tried sending the document to it's destination but the recipient was getting the same result.  I asked my niece about it and after she looked it over and tried to change a few things, (such as the language selection box--Arabic, Hebrew, etc) she still got the same result. She said my handwriting looked like it was changed to Arabic or something and she couldn't fix it either.  Does anyone know what this is all about and is there anything I can do to change it?  If I have to fill out and scan anything in  the future I'd like to know  what to do so it will come out right and I can send in email attachments.  Hope someone can help.  Thanks.
Student
janatkinson
Message 2 of 2 (28 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart All-In-One Series 4200

about a month ago my printer stop printing from my computer. I can copy from it but not print.i un install it   and try to install it back with the disk,but it won't let me.  don't know why.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation