05-30-2013 03:05 PM
Using a Mac G5 with OSX version 10.5.8 and a shared networked printer HP Photosmart C309 series a. Am able to print but not scan. I cannot use Image Uploader or Image Capture because my version of osx is too old. Also tried installing and running Scan Pro in the application folder for hp but it didnt work. Is there any other software or program I can use that will allow me to scan?
The network is a wired network.
The printer is connected via usb.
08-29-2013 08:36 AM
08-31-2013 02:32 AM
Thank you for your response. I downloaded the Scan Pro application directly from the HP website. It has been so long I do not remember how it failed to work. I have since uninstalled the Scan Pro and have tried to recreate the problem but cannot locate the Scan Pro application download. I have tried trouble shooting again on the HP site but have only found a “HP Scan and Print Doctor for Windows” that wont work for me on my Mac. Any suggestions on other software I could try?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax