09-28-2010 01:48 PM
I bought my printer scanner copier this past spring and I only used the scanner once and it worked just fine NOW I can not get it to work, I put my paper on it close the lid press scan, press scan to PC, and I get an error message saying:
"Scan error. Try scan from computer or see documentation." Press OK
I don't know what I am suppose to do now? Help Please
09-28-2010 01:52 PM
you may need to reload your scan destinations....
try the scan diagnostic utility - it fixes many problems and can point to things it cannot fix by itself...
Hope this helps
01-11-2012 09:37 AM
Sorry to hear you are having problems scanning. Can you give me more details on your problem? Do you have a Mac or PC? Can you print or copy from the device? And what is the error message you get when you try to scan?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers