04-26-2013 05:49 AM
My scanner has suddenly started to invert colours - so a white doc. with black text is coming out with strong black background and very hard to read white text. How do I stop this from happening?
The same issue happens when I use the photocopying option so it must be something that's gone wrong with the scanner?
Help - any ideas on how I fix this? Thanks.
04-29-2013 07:51 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the inverted colors on the scanning?
Does the image appear when you scan and it appears on the computer, or when it prints out?
Try to clean the glass and the small glass strip with a lint free cloth and water.
Also perform a hard rest on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax