10-10-2011 01:54 PM
HP Pavilion a1630n, running Windows XP. When trying to send photos via the Share function of Photosmart 6.5, which has always worked fine in the past, I get the following error message: "HP Photosmart Share requires an internet connection. Make sure you are online, then click Retry".
I have a good internet connection, and HP Support worked with me and confirmed that my PC is fine. I called Snapfish, and they indicated that they have received many calls from HP customers complaining about the same error message. They also indicated that the problem is at HP and not with my computer. They said that the problem has existed for several weeks and that they thought that HP was working on it. Any update on this issue would be appreciated. Thanks
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax