02-02-2010 04:20 PM
The scan function of my c4480 works OK but the resultant file size ( about 1MB ) is too large
to be of use to me. When I try to reduce the resolution, I am not given the option because OCR
is enabled. I do not want to use OCR , please can someone advise me how to disable this feature ?
It may be there, but I do not see a 'PDF file option' without OCR. All I want is a simple scan from a document
to email which has a sensible file size.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers