02-02-2010 04:20 PM
The scan function of my c4480 works OK but the resultant file size ( about 1MB ) is too large
to be of use to me. When I try to reduce the resolution, I am not given the option because OCR
is enabled. I do not want to use OCR , please can someone advise me how to disable this feature ?
It may be there, but I do not see a 'PDF file option' without OCR. All I want is a simple scan from a document
to email which has a sensible file size.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax