05-27-2011 10:15 AM
I installed my printer through my wireless network and it prints fine. I cant get it to scan, Ive tried a complete reinstall and it still wont work.
Here is the message I get every time.
Try scan from computer or see documentation.
I have noticed a lot of people get these errors from different forums. Im not really sure what Im doing wrong, does anyone know how to fix this so I can actually use the scanner?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax