05-27-2011 10:15 AM
I installed my printer through my wireless network and it prints fine. I cant get it to scan, Ive tried a complete reinstall and it still wont work.
Here is the message I get every time.
Try scan from computer or see documentation.
I have noticed a lot of people get these errors from different forums. Im not really sure what Im doing wrong, does anyone know how to fix this so I can actually use the scanner?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers