12-27-2013 04:49 AM
My HP SCANJET 5470c working with an HP XP operating sytem desktop produces a scan product which is only "black". This combination of XP operating system computer and HP SCANJET 5470c has worked for many years but now no longer will scan effectively. I have uninstalled and reinstalled new drivers for the HP SCANJET 5470c but that has not helped. Any ideas on what next to try?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers