05-24-2009 04:45 PM
I can not install the software for my scanner on my PC, it is only looking for Windows 95 0r 98. My PC is Windows XP. Is there a way I can get around this so I can use this scanner on my PC? Can I install with a simiilar HP scanner software?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers