12-31-2011 02:03 AM
Hi, my N9120 scanner suddenly stopped communication with my PC. I have tried changing cables, reinstalling, everything recommended on the support website. I even removed the main board from the scanner and checked continuity btn the end of the USB cable and the pins on the USB interface solder points. They are ok. The scanner starts normally and gets ready without error. Only no communication with the PC. Anyone can help me here?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax