12-31-2011 02:03 AM
Hi, my N9120 scanner suddenly stopped communication with my PC. I have tried changing cables, reinstalling, everything recommended on the support website. I even removed the main board from the scanner and checked continuity btn the end of the USB cable and the pins on the USB interface solder points. They are ok. The scanner starts normally and gets ready without error. Only no communication with the PC. Anyone can help me here?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers