Question

Honor Student
sureshkmr662
Message 1 of 1 (439 Views)

HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner

1. Product Name & Operating System:

HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner

Windows 7 Ultimate

2.  I am using a HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner now before user of this system used windows xp, but i am suitable with 7 only so i have changed the os and now the scanner is not working, i have installed the cd given with the scanner successfully and the icons also appeared in the desktop but i am getting an error as follows :

The HP imaging device was not found. Try the following steps. After each step, try scanning again.

- Turn off and then unplug the device, wait 60 seconds, and plug in and turn on the device.

- Make sure that the device's power cord and cable are properly attached, plugged in, and the device is on.

- Reboot the computer.

- Uninstall and reinstall the device.

- Reinstall the HP photosmart software that came with the device. 

Show extended error information.

So now tell me how to solve this issue i tried all the above instructions but no response from the device but the device is working with another PC next to me. But that was a different department i want this scanner to be working in with my system, help me to solve this issue by online chat or by a call from your representative contact me @ 8148945988 Suresh Kumar

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation