11-14-2013 12:20 AM
1. Product Name & Operating System:
HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner
Windows 7 Ultimate
2. I am using a HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Scanner now before user of this system used windows xp, but i am suitable with 7 only so i have changed the os and now the scanner is not working, i have installed the cd given with the scanner successfully and the icons also appeared in the desktop but i am getting an error as follows :
The HP imaging device was not found. Try the following steps. After each step, try scanning again.
- Turn off and then unplug the device, wait 60 seconds, and plug in and turn on the device.
- Make sure that the device's power cord and cable are properly attached, plugged in, and the device is on.
- Reboot the computer.
- Uninstall and reinstall the device.
- Reinstall the HP photosmart software that came with the device.
Show extended error information.
So now tell me how to solve this issue i tried all the above instructions but no response from the device but the device is working with another PC next to me. But that was a different department i want this scanner to be working in with my system, help me to solve this issue by online chat or by a call from your representative contact me @ 8148945988 Suresh Kumar
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax