01-06-2011 12:42 PM
I just converted from Windows XP to Window 7 and the driver the Windows 7 seems to be very minimal. For example, I can not make a simple scan to JPeg (the only output type appears to be TIFF). Where is there a better driver or more complete support for the driver that is on the download site? Terry.
01-23-2012 03:56 AM
Unfortunately there are no newer drivers for your scanner. In this case one must convert to files to another format manually.
10-02-2013 04:17 PM
I hate to hear you are having issues. Since this scanner was designed for older operating systems, a designed driver for Windows 7 is not available. There are a few options you can try to enable some scan functionality, please see below.
HP Scanjets - Third-party scan software solutions Click Here
Hope this helps!
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
I work for HP.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax