10-30-2009 10:00 PM
11-02-2009 08:32 AM
Microsoft does have an official Windows 7 Support Forum located here http://tinyurl.com/9fhdl5 . It is supported by product specialists as well as engineers and support teams. You may want to also check the threads available there for additional assistance and feedback.
Microsoft Windows Client Team
11-02-2009 08:41 AM
Sorry about this, but it appears that the Win7 drivers forth G3110 have not been released yet.
11-20-2009 03:39 AM
Do you have any idea when a driver for Win 7 64 bits will come out for the G3110 (brand new scanner bought ... 2 weeks ago.
I even tried to get the scanner running within the XP mode windows of Win 7. The software installs itself in XP mode, BUT the scanner is not recognized by the USB port.
It seems that it is the Windows 7 - 64 bits that tries to connect the USB device, and not the XP window.
It means that the scanner is still .... without any use.
Maybe you have a solution to have the XP mode recognizing the scanner with the USB port?
12-14-2009 09:43 AM
Hp does not have a publicly download driver yet... It will be released mid to end of January 2010. The only way to obtain this driver now is to call or chat with HP tech support and have them install it for you...
800-474-6836 or http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact/phone_
Mine is working fine now. Process took about an hour or so.
02-18-2011 11:14 AM
I can¨t speak english very well ,but i had the same problem .I was trying to find the solution so i did.
Enter to this page :
when you are in the page choose the operative sisteme from your computer ---click
will appeare a box i recommend save it in a new charpeter ,then click in the new charpeter an open the new archive (hp scanjet 3110) after that , you have to read the other instruction and its all. that you have to do .
I hope i could have given a hellp.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers