10-27-2010 06:40 PM
I recently purchased a new computer running Windows 7. My old computer was running Windows XP home edition . My problem is tyrying to get my scanner to work with my new computer. I'm a novice when it comes to this computer stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated..
04-23-2013 12:03 PM
I recently replaced my Window XP operating system with Windows 7. It will not accept reinstallation of the software that I have for my HP ScanJet 4000. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
04-23-2013 06:17 PM
Your scanner is an Enterprise/Business model. I would recommend posting this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage, as these are the consumer support forums.
You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.
Best of luck,
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax