10-27-2010 06:40 PM
I recently purchased a new computer running Windows 7. My old computer was running Windows XP home edition . My problem is tyrying to get my scanner to work with my new computer. I'm a novice when it comes to this computer stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated..
04-23-2013 12:03 PM
I recently replaced my Window XP operating system with Windows 7. It will not accept reinstallation of the software that I have for my HP ScanJet 4000. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
04-23-2013 06:17 PM
Your scanner is an Enterprise/Business model. I would recommend posting this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage, as these are the consumer support forums.
You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.
Best of luck,
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers