11-09-2009 07:03 AM
Has HP released a copy of this software for Windows 7?
From where can I download this software?
I have a G4050 scanner that I need to connect to a Windows 7 computer. The scanner does connect and the driver was installed.
But I can only use the scanning tools available in Windows 7 which does not give me much scanning options.
11-09-2009 03:16 PM
The drivers have not been released yet (link).
04-01-2010 09:32 AM
I know this is a few months old by now but I couldn't find any "official" hp Windows 7 64 bit software for my scanner. I could print fine and scan to a photo with paint, acrobat, or windows fax/scan but couldn't do PDFs with multiple pages in the same document. I went to HP's page and downloaded the same setup file for Vista 64 bit and installed it and it's working fine!
hope this helps
07-02-2013 08:21 PM
Que puedo hacer para tener un software actualizado y compatible con windows 7 64 bits para mi HP Scanjet 4070?
Pues no puedo comprar otro scaner.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers