11-03-2012 08:11 PM
I recently got a laptop. It is a Hp ENVY m6 from bestbuy. I have one of those finger print readers and i need to know how to get the app back. I was having problems with the app and my options were to restart my computer which i did or unistall the app to later reinstall it. But i cannot figure out how to install it back. Please help!!!
11-20-2012 12:35 PM
I think this may be what your looking for: http://goo.gl/Or1eB I found this after a few search's on Google. I do not have a laptop with a fingerprint reader here to test it on but its worth a shot.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers