07-07-2011 04:27 PM
I have a HP deskjet F20080 with no instructions that i inherited from a friend I downloaded the drivers but all they seem to be about is photography I need to scan, I'm not very good with computers at the best of times how can i get some instructions or how do I scan please help!!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers