Question

Honor Student
Marko_Br
Message 1 of 7 (9,229 Views)

HP laserjet 1536 dnf scanning problems

Hello.

I have two same printers HP laserjet 1536 dnf. One I have at home and the other is at my workplace.

I use my notebook at home and at work so I installed drivers for printer at home. I use network connection.

At my work I just add a new port and used current installed driver. It works fine while I am printing, but problem is that scanning documents work only at home. Is it possible to define in scan application to choose from which printer I am going to scan.

regards,

Marko

Top Student
GaGirrl
Message 2 of 7 (9,171 Views)

Re: HP laserjet 1536 dnf scanning problems

Marko_Br wrote:

At my work I just add a new port and used current installed driver.

Marko,

Try running the install program again - the driver port is only for printing. In the set up options, you should see an option to uninstall and to connect to a new device. Select the option to connect to a new device while you are at work.

After that, the scan feature should be available on both devices and you should see both of them listed as available scanners.

Honor Student
Marko_Br
Message 3 of 7 (9,146 Views)

Thank you for the answer. I will try out as soon as possible

regards,

Marko

Honor Student
kalyani233334
Message 4 of 7 (3,208 Views)

i want to laserjet1536dnf mfp scaner&fax drivers , sysytem configuration windows server2008 64bit

Honor Student
kalyani233334
Message 5 of 7 (2,960 Views)

respected sir,

i want to  HP laserjet 1536 dnf  mfp  printer drivers  full version  our system configuaration is windows server 2008 ,4 gb ram

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 6 of 7 (1,997 Views)

Hello kalyani23334,

All the software available for this printer can be found here

Please let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Student
Andrew_Sdl
Message 7 of 7 (1,219 Views)

Hello.

I have the same problem as Marko, but all of the printers in one network.

When i running install program again first step in which should be selection of the components to install is skipped. As a result all printer are printed and no changing in scaning (only tehe first one).

I try to uninstall and then install again. It's partly solved my problem because i can chose what device would be scanned, but i should reinstalled all other devices. 

And i have 10 printers and 35 computers in my network and every time doing the same will be a big problem.

regards,

Andrew

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation