Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am having a similar issue.  Since I purchased my all in one, 5610 I have been able to load multiple pages and scan them into one PDF document. Recently the scanner has started creating an individual PDF for each page. I check the settings and the "create one file per scanned page.." button is not checked, yet my scanner still creates one file per page.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

HP Recommended

Try checking it. Then close the program, open it again, and uncheck it.

HP Recommended

checking what?

HP Recommended

You posted:

I check the settings and the "create one file per scanned page.." button is not checked

Check it, then close program, then go back and uncheck it again.

HP Recommended

where is that located - i could not find a settings button to click while in scan. thanks 

HP Recommended

My reply was for EC Will.

HP Recommended

I have a wirelss printer so I cannot change the settings from the HP solution center because it thinks my printer is disconnected. It says I have to physcially connet computer to laptop to fix this problem - any ideas? thanks!

HP Recommended

I would uninstall all the HP software, the download the correct drivers for your new printer, install those, and go from there. The wireless printer should find an IP address, you should be able to print a 'test' page to see what address is being assigned.

HP Recommended

Aca Candy,

Thanks a lot!!!!

Your suggestion to check then uncheck the box worked.

I wish I had found this message board before I spent 3 hours unistalling, re installing and searching the software prefrences to see what I had done wrong.

Thanks again for your help,

-WIll

HP Recommended

You're welcome, glad to have helped. Sometimes it sounds like a whacky thing to do.....but, strange things go bump in the middle of the night 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.