09-25-2013 10:46 AM
Can I (hard) Connect my printer using a USB when I have already set it up as WIRELESS?
In other words, will it cause any malfunction or 'system confusion' if I intermittently want to print
USING a hard-wire / USB when I've set it up as a WIRELESS connection.
WHY would I want to do that? B.Cause the wireless seems to NOT be as fast as Hard-Wire
and, I NEED to be able to transmit immediately by Fax
09-25-2013 11:10 AM
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax