11-15-2012 11:15 AM
My scanner says its not conected via cable or wifi and the usb is conected and i know the cord isnt broke because i just printed something last night. I havent scanned something in a few months though. I dont really know what to do. please someone help. Im using Vista.
11-16-2012 11:21 AM - edited 11-16-2012 11:22 AM
I understand your scanner isn't working. Hp designed a tool that fixes many scanning issues. I am including a link to the tool.
Click here for tool.
Let me know if this helps.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax