11-15-2012 11:15 AM
My scanner says its not conected via cable or wifi and the usb is conected and i know the cord isnt broke because i just printed something last night. I havent scanned something in a few months though. I dont really know what to do. please someone help. Im using Vista.
11-16-2012 11:21 AM - edited 11-16-2012 11:22 AM
I understand your scanner isn't working. Hp designed a tool that fixes many scanning issues. I am including a link to the tool.
Click here for tool.
Let me know if this helps.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers