11-09-2009 11:50 AM
11-09-2009 02:59 PM
The hp website says that it should be available on Window's Update (link).
02-02-2012 03:47 AM
Have been run in circles trying to get my Hp scanjet 4500c/5500c series to work in Windows 7. Microsoft tells me is compatible and get drivers from HP web site. Well no can do . HP does not respond with any information. Does anyone have any information ?
04-23-2012 09:43 PM
Are you saying the Windows 7 drivers for the Scanjet 5500c are NOT available or are you saying they ARE available to work in Windows 7 by using Vista drivers?
05-09-2012 06:11 AM
I'm using a Scanjet 4500C in Windows 7 x64 with the HP software for the 5590 scanner.
11-13-2014 07:37 AM
Can somebody tell me how you need to use the TMA (to scan 35mm negatives) on the HP 5550C. The softwarediskette that I have received with this scanner does not seem to work (I have now windows 8.1)?
Thank you in advance
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax