11-30-2010 01:36 PM
I have a client with an HP4500 multifunction, connected to a Mac running 10.6 and HP Scan Pro. For email, she prefers using AOL through webmail. I have set up "Webmailer for Mac" to handle "mailto:" links on webpages through AOL webmail, and it's therefore set as the default mail option in her System Preferences (and in the Apple Mail preferences).
However, HP Scan insists on using Apple Mail. It seems to use an Automator action to do so (at least, an Automator icon springs up when I click "Send To" in the HP software.) Is there a way to tell HP Scan to use webmail when sending out images?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax