12-11-2013 02:01 AM
We have one of the above which appears to have lost some of its settings. We cannot ping it or use webaccess and someone has set an administrator password so we cannot access the 'set to default' options on the front panel.
There is a 'Service Access Code' option but nobody knows it or if it would help.
Has anyone any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers