10-12-2013 09:54 PM
I have a HP 6500A Pro All in One and a HP Pavilion dvd6-32 Computer using Windows 7.
Can anyone tell me how to scan negatives and slides?
Thanks for any help.
10-12-2013 10:08 PM
You need a TMA (Transparent Media Adapter). Unfortunatelt HP does not produce any adapter for the 6500A printer.
(Check accessories section).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-12-2013 11:16 PM
Does anyone other than HP make a TMA (Transparent Media Adapter) for the HP 6500A Printer (All-in-1)?
(I have been informed that HP does not make a TMA for he HP 6500A.)
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers