10-12-2013 09:54 PM
I have a HP 6500A Pro All in One and a HP Pavilion dvd6-32 Computer using Windows 7.
Can anyone tell me how to scan negatives and slides?
Thanks for any help.
10-12-2013 10:08 PM
You need a TMA (Transparent Media Adapter). Unfortunatelt HP does not produce any adapter for the 6500A printer.
(Check accessories section).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-12-2013 11:16 PM
Does anyone other than HP make a TMA (Transparent Media Adapter) for the HP 6500A Printer (All-in-1)?
(I have been informed that HP does not make a TMA for he HP 6500A.)
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax