04-20-2012 11:30 AM
In order to scan using the device, you will have to install the Full Feature Software:
First, make sure to unplug the device if it is connected by USB
Make sure to remove the existing device: for any onnection type:
- Enter Control Panel > Devices and Printers
- Right click the M2700 Series and click Remove Device.
- Reboot your PC
Make sure to download the package intended for your OS display language according the list below:
HP LaserJet M2727 Series Windows Full Solution-America/EMEA 1:
Arabic, Catalan, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Nederlands, Portugues
HP LaserJet M2727 Series Windows Full Solution- EMEA 2:
Cestina, Dansk, English, Greek, Hebrew, Norsk, Slovak, Suomi, Svenska
HP LaserJet M2727 Series Windows Full Solution- EMEA 3:
Bulgarian, English, Hrvatski, Magyar, Polski, Romanian, Slovenian, Srpski
HP LaserJet M2727 Series Windows Full Solution- EMEA 4:
Eesti, English, Kasakh, Latviski, Lietuviskai, Russian, Turkce, Ukranian
HP LaserJet M2727 Series Windows Full Solution- Asia Pacific:
English, Indonesian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Viet Nam
Please let me know of any issue
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
06-13-2012 07:11 PM
Hello, do you know if there is any way to have the full feature software added to the Windows 2008 server so that when users install the printer it will get the driver with the scanning feature enabled? The driver we currently have on the server doesn't even give you the option to scan.
06-14-2012 12:44 PM
The product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the HP Business Support forum for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Commercial Laserjet board here.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
07-13-2015 04:52 AM
I wonder why they don't show this driver on the official driver page. It only shows the universal drivers, and these don't even work for printing.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers