Question

Honor Student
mickeysue
Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

How can I scan multiple documents into one pdf using HP 5520e

Is it possible to scan multiple documents into one pdf using HP 5520e?  I have searched several forms and tried their suggestions.  But nothing has worked.

HP Support Agent
silvyg
Message 2 of 3 (436 Views)

Re: How can I scan multiple documents into one pdf using HP 5520e

Hi,

while using scan bed after the first scan is done it will ask you if you want to scan more pages, select yes and scan the next page, keep repeating this till you are done scanning all

and all will be saved in one file.

Hope this helps...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
Honor Student
mickeysue
Message 3 of 3 (425 Views)

Re: How can I scan multiple documents into one pdf using HP 5520e

Thank you for responding with your suggestion.  But, that does not work the way you said.  After I scan a document, the only options offered are: back, save, and done.  The program does not ask if I want to scan more pages!!  But after the scan is finished and the scanned document appears small in the upper left section, with the larger image of the scanned document in the middle of the page,  there is a very tiny little button with a + on it that doesn't look to be lite located beneith the small image of the just scanned document.  If you click the tea-tincy little button, then you are allowed to add pages and save all the scanned pages into one pdf file.

Thanks for you help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation