08-24-2011 11:48 AM - edited 08-24-2011 12:06 PM
The printer prints from the lap top but it won't scan. Message indicates that the computer (lap top) is not connected. When I request a list of possible scanners to select from, it does not list my device (printer/scanner). I tried the options to refresh and add device to launch the wizard but that does not work. Please provide step-by-step instructions on how to set this up. Thank you.
08-24-2011 02:14 PM
Try this utility, it may help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax