09-28-2011 03:42 PM
I have a Premium All-I-One Photosmart c309a. Suddenly, it stopped feeding from the ADF when trying to fax, copy or scan. It does scan from the glass okay. When I load a piece of paper in the ADF tray, the printer verifies the paper being there by positioning it at the edge of the paper, but once I try to scan the document from either the machine or my computer, it only scans from the glass table. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
09-28-2011 04:48 PM
This articles may help you fix the ADF issue.
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper
- Paper Path Issues in the Automatic Document Feeder
Hope this works for you!
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax