09-28-2011 03:42 PM
I have a Premium All-I-One Photosmart c309a. Suddenly, it stopped feeding from the ADF when trying to fax, copy or scan. It does scan from the glass okay. When I load a piece of paper in the ADF tray, the printer verifies the paper being there by positioning it at the edge of the paper, but once I try to scan the document from either the machine or my computer, it only scans from the glass table. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
09-28-2011 04:48 PM
This articles may help you fix the ADF issue.
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper
- Paper Path Issues in the Automatic Document Feeder
Hope this works for you!
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers