06-20-2011 01:07 PM
Everything is fine when I scan or copy from the glass but there are vertical lines on the scan or copy when I use the document feeder. How do I get rid of them?
06-21-2011 02:07 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 01:09 PM by OscarFuentes
Make sure to clean the part of the scanner glass under the adf (it should be a separate little section of the scanner glass). Also make sure that there's no dirt or pieces of paper stuck on the underside of the adf.
Instructions can be found in this document:
On some units you have to open the actual adf mechanism to clean the glass, you can find instructions for how to do that in this document:
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax