01-29-2012 12:06 PM
The operating systeme we're using is Windows XP.
When we push "scan" on the printer, nothing happens.
No error messages.
01-29-2012 01:24 PM
When I try to scan to computer from my HP Photosmart C5180 All in One printer it only says scan and reprint or scan to memory card. I have no option to scan to computer.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers