12-05-2011 10:53 AM
1. How do I scan a letter to a .pdf file and have it be in color as the original is? (the printer I just registered only scans in black and white. The printer I just replaced, an 8500A Premium, automatically scanned images correctly.)
2. How do I make a .jpg scan include the entire picture not just a corner of it? After the I tried scanning a letter - which was done on letterhead with colored logo - and could not get a proper scan (the printer changed a color letter into black and white), I tried scanning the letter as a .jpg file and am shocked to see only a 4x6" corner of the screen is being scanned. The new printer completely cut off the rest of the letter.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax