How do I scan in color to .pdf (HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus only scans in black & white)? (1148 Views)
Honor Student
SheilaMayfield
Message 1 of 1 (1,148 Views)

How do I scan in color to .pdf (HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus only scans in black & white)?

1. How do I scan a letter to a .pdf file and have it be in color as the original is? (the printer I just registered only scans in black and white.  The printer I just replaced, an 8500A Premium, automatically scanned images correctly.)
2. How do I make a .jpg scan include the entire picture not just a corner of it?  After the I tried scanning a letter - which was done on letterhead with colored logo - and could not get a proper scan (the printer changed a color letter into black and white), I tried scanning the letter as a .jpg file and am shocked to see only a 4x6" corner of the screen is being scanned.  The new printer completely cut off the rest of the letter.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation