05-10-2012 05:11 PM
I am using the HP psc 1315 all-in-one and I want to scan a five page document into one file but I seem to be getting a separate file for each page scanned. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help.
05-10-2012 05:56 PM
Please refer to this document:
I normally use Acrobat, it allows me to scan multi single pages to one document. Other option is to scan each page to a pdf document then merge them together using pdfsam. You can download (free) pdfsam from the following link:
This nice product also allows you to split a big document to many smaller files such as extract one chapter of a thick book.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers