09-10-2012 07:29 PM
I want to digitize some documents but my new HP 7510 doesn't do two sided auto feed and that's OK but to not allow me to hand feed them when the old G4010 I also have has been doing it faithfully for years. Come on guys it proves you have the code, port it to the new hardware
09-10-2012 09:17 PM - edited 09-10-2012 11:50 PM
I've got a new 7510 but have not test this function. But the following artical says (has been tested) it can scan BOTH sides:
"This feeder makes up for the fact that the lid for the A4 flatbed scanner doesn't telescope to accommodate thicker materials. The Photosmart 7510 can print and scan in duplex (both sides of the page)."
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax