07-13-2011 07:45 PM
I am just trying to figure out how do I scan some papers from my all in one printer to my computer so I can get it mailed out without having to type it all over, as there are quite a few pages. Can someone please help me.
07-14-2011 03:17 AM
I suggest you first scan all the pages to Word or PDF and save it. Then open your email, compose new email and attach the file. Then send it.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax