10-30-2011 10:54 AM
1. Product Name and Number: PH Photosmart 2600/2700 series all in one
2. Windows 7
3. Problems how to setup scanning features.
4. No changes
My printer is already setup but I am unable to scan my resume to my documents. When I push the scan button on my printer, It reads " YOU NEED TO INSTALL OR RUN HP SOFTWARE FOR THIS FEATURE.." This is the first time that I will be using the scan feature
08-24-2012 06:49 PM
You require HP software on your windows 7 to do what you want, initiating scanning from the 2600; I don't know what software you require. I initiate scanning from my computer via HP Solution Center, which you can download from the HP.COM web site. Look for Support & Drivers. You have to enter the exact model number (for example, HP Photosmart 2610), and you want the FULL FEATURED driver and
software download, which includes the HP Solution Center. Download and install all the software from the FULL FEATURED driver and software download. That should do the trick, but I don't think that is all you need to initiate scanning from the 2600.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax