10-24-2011 08:06 PM
From the manual:
1. Load the appropriate media. For more information, see Guidelines for printing on
both sides of a page and Load media.
2. Make sure the duplexer is properly installed. For more information, see Install the
3. With a document open, click Print on the File menu, and then click Setup,
Properties, or Preferences.
4. Click the Features tab.
5. Select the Two-sided printing drop-down list. For auto-duplexing, ensure that
Automatic is selected.
6. To automatically resize each page to match the document's onscreen layout,
ensure Preserve Layout is selected. Clearing this option might result in unwanted
Print on both sides (duplexing) 23
7. Select or clear the Flip Pages Up check box depending on which way you want
the binding. See the graphics in the print driver for examples.
8. Choose a booklet layout from the Booklet Layout drop-down list, if you want.
9. Change any other settings, and then click OK.
10. Print your document
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.