06-14-2012 09:46 PM
I believe you can go into the Reports menu, then get a Fax Confirmation report. It should list fax dates/times/successful/etc.......
I don't think you can reprint that individual Fax Confirmation page from each of the faxes sent.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers