06-14-2012 09:46 PM
I believe you can go into the Reports menu, then get a Fax Confirmation report. It should list fax dates/times/successful/etc.......
I don't think you can reprint that individual Fax Confirmation page from each of the faxes sent.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax