08-24-2013 06:56 PM
I just purchased a HP7520e all-in-one. I've got it to scan and print documents but do not know how to make the fax work. As of now, my modem is connected to a phone splitter with the modem wire in one side and the wire from the phone on the other. I have the HP fax wire but am a loss of what to do. I tried to fax, but received a fax report that the power was on- the fax was not connected. As a senior and as a newby, I will appreciated any help, advice, or tips that I can get.
08-24-2013 08:33 PM
Please check the following discussion:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers