08-24-2013 06:56 PM
I just purchased a HP7520e all-in-one. I've got it to scan and print documents but do not know how to make the fax work. As of now, my modem is connected to a phone splitter with the modem wire in one side and the wire from the phone on the other. I have the HP fax wire but am a loss of what to do. I tried to fax, but received a fax report that the power was on- the fax was not connected. As a senior and as a newby, I will appreciated any help, advice, or tips that I can get.
08-24-2013 08:33 PM
Please check the following discussion:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax