Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How to do a 2 sided copy with a Photosmart 7520 ?  I have Win 7 if that matters.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Do you have the 2 sided accessory/duplexer installed as per the manual?

HP Recommended

I can get the printer to print on 2 sides automatically, but not do a 2 sided copy.

How do I get this 2 sided accessory/duplexer installed you're talking about?

Thank you

HP Recommended

>I can get the printer to print on 2 sides automatically, but not do a 2 sided copy

I'm sorry, I don't understand this statement.  You can do a 2 sided copy automatically, but no 2 sided copy????  Huh??

This printer needs a special attachment to do automatic duplexing.  You find the part number in the manual and order it.

HP Recommended

Hey Hap,

I see you were looking for information about how to perform a 2-sided copy using the Photosmart 7520.  I would like to provide the steps if you are still looking for this information.

Select Copy on the front panel of the printer:

• Press the Settings button in the copy menu
  • Select the 2-sided feature and pick the option that is desired (1 sided original to 2 sided copy, 2 sided original to 2 sided copy, etc)

Hope this helps.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I just got my HP Photosmart 7520 printer

It has the accessory for double sided printing already attached

I do not see any instructions on how to print double sided (I've uploaded the manual)

help

HP Recommended

it keeps spitting out the copy and saying to turn the original over on the scanner....how is it going to print on the back if it has spit the paper out already

HP Recommended

Wow! Thank you for this information! I'm making multiple copies for genealogy and this shortened my work time greatly. Thank you so much!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.