08-27-2012 10:02 AM
How is the printer and computer connected?
Have you tried running the HP Print and Scan Doctor? If not I suggest it as it is a diagnostic utility that can sometimes resolve problems like what you are experiencing. http://www.hp.com/go/tools
Also what happens when you go to "Manage Scan to Comptuer"?
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
12-28-2013 11:44 AM - edited 12-28-2013 11:47 AM
Office Jet 6700 For whatever reason I cannot enable scan to computer --it previously worked when i installed the printer
I have Mac Desk Top
01-09-2014 01:53 PM
I understand you are having a problem when trying to scan to your computer from your HP OfficeJet 6700. Can you please let me know which Operating system you are using? Are you getting any error messages on the computer or printer? Have you tried running the Scan to Email Wizard in the HP Printer Assistant (6700 printer icon)?
I will watch for your reply.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax