Question
Student
Message 1 of 5 (1,622 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to fax wireless on my HP Deskjet 3050A

I have a PAVILION G7-1167DX NOTEBOOK PC, OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS 7, MY PRINTER , SCAN, IS WORKING WIRELESS, HOW DO MAKE MY FAX WORK WIRELESS.

Accepted Solution

Re: How to fax wireless on my HP Deskjet 3050A

I see that both of you are needing help with the scanning portion of the Deskjet 3050a. 

Here is a link that will guide you on how to scan from the front panel of the printer. 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02744417&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5061082

You can also scan from the software on the computer. Click on the Solution Center. 

Choose Scan a Document. 

View solution in context
Student
Message 2 of 5 (1,368 Views)

how can i fax papers on my dest jet 3050a

Regents Professor
Message 3 of 5 (1,356 Views)

I see that both of you are needing help with the scanning portion of the Deskjet 3050a. 

Here is a link that will guide you on how to scan from the front panel of the printer. 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02744417&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=e...

You can also scan from the software on the computer. Click on the Solution Center. 

Choose Scan a Document. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Student
Message 4 of 5 (1,189 Views)

Have a new business with a 3050A wireless.all in one. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to fax. I thought you did not have to have a designated phone line...but the error message always says phone in use. Help! We need to get this started ASAP!

Thanks so much (yes,, we are all over 50!!!! ) and not tech savy!!!!

HP Support Agent
Message 5 of 5 (1,167 Views)

Hello 4320,

I understand you would like to fax from your Deskjet 3050a, this is not an eFax enabled printer. Please see the link below for eFax supported printers:

Supported Printers for eFax

You would need to have a fax line in order to fax from your Deskjet 3050A. Please contact eFax and see all options they have available for you.

I hope this was helpful.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation