01-28-2012 07:13 AM
I use MAC Os 10.6 and I try to scan my document. This is what I have done.
- tried to scan from the preview
-tried to scan from the system preference
- tried to scan from the printer screen
They were all coming up with " no paper loaded"
Please tell me what should I do?
02-16-2012 01:57 PM
Thanks for the post. In trying to scan, are you using the ADF or on the glass? If through the ADF, make sure the page(s) are in all of the way to trigger the paper sensor. If neither, then we may have another issue. I've attached a couple of documents below that may assist with this issue. Good Luck!
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers